What a line up of events scheduled for the APT ‘festival of Poker’ from 7th-9th September being held at Eatons Hill Hotel and function centre in Brisbane.
This tour is going from strength to strength – continually besting the previous main event prize pool and they are only about to hit tour number 4 in less than 12 months!
Tournaments for all budgets and skill levels from free-rolls through to the Super High Roller with an entry of $1,100 – and everything in between. There will be 12 events over 3 days and and expected prize pool of over $250,000!
The Australian Poker Tour has secured discounted rates for accomodation with the management at Eatons Hill Hotel, give them a call on 07 3325 6777 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to make your booking, quote the code “APT1”
Some pertinent details
- Super High Roller and High Roller events have dealers provided
- Main event will (subject to availability) have dealers provided during latter stages of Day 2
- All side events are self dealt as are the Main event flights 1,2 & 3
- Australian Poker Tour (APT) adhere to Poker TDA rulings as well as specific APT guidelines not covered by TDA
What’s left to do?
- Arrange time off work, or call in sick ahead of time!
- Lock it in the diary, book your flights!
- Work on your long game strategy and get into character!
- Don’t waste you bankroll in the meantime!
I look forward to seeing you all there, I’ll be the guy on the Mic – best of luck and in the words of one of the greats
“May your cards be live, and your pots be monsters!”